This sweet, easy Banana Pudding Dip makes the perfect Banana Dessert for your parties, potlucks, and family gatherings.
I recently was throwing a baby shower and wanted to add in a “sweet” appetizer dip in place of the traditional fruit tray.
My typical go-to- dip would be my Candy Bar Cream Cheese Dip. It has always been a big hit at parties, but I have made that several times, so I wanted to make something different. Banana Pudding is a favorite banana dessert in our household. It certainly doesn’t last long. I saw a similar Banana Pudding Dip recipe on Pinterest, but theirs looked a little too rich for my taste, therefore I came up with my own version.
You serve this party dip with vanilla wafers, but it also makes a great fruit dip. I served it with sliced apples off to the side. I didn’t want wafer crumbs all over my sliced apples. My guests ate it with both.
The Best thing about this banana dessert is that it is super easy. You can make it in a matter of minutes with little fuss. A little goes a long way, so it is perfect for parties, family gatherings, and potlucks. Enjoy! xoxo
Banana Pudding Dip- a Banana Dessert
- 1 small box vanilla pudding
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 bananas
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 box of wafers
- Fresh Fruit for dipping
- In am mixing bowl, beat one box of vanilla pudding and 1 cup heavy cream for 5 minutes.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Beat until no lumps.
- Combine and mix vanilla pudding and cream cheese mixture together.
- Add in vanilla and mix.
- Mash 4 bananas.
- Add lemon juice to bananas.
- Fold in the bananas to cream cheese mixture.
- Crumble a few wafters to garnish top of dip.
- Set for 30 or more minutes in refrigerator.
- Serve with wafers and fresh fruit.