Browse hundreds of quick and easy recipes you can make tonight! Then, stick around for food stories and restaurant reviews!
Check out my newest recipes on the blog!
- The Best Lemon Bars Recipe1 Hours
- How to Make Deviled Crab-A Southern Coast Specialty1 Hours 15 Minutes
Check out what my readers are loving right now!
Stick of Butter Rice
Stick of butter rice is made with rice, butter, beef consommé, and French onion soup to create a rich, buttery, flavorful side dish.
Looking for Something?
Hey, I'm Katie!
Thanks for stopping in!! I am a foodie and I LOVE to eat. I am so excited to share my recipes and eating adventures with you! My recipes are simple and easy for the modern cook.
Browse Popular Recipe Categories
Give me something good to eat
Do the winter blues have you feeling down? Whether it is rainy or chilly, or you are feeling a little wistful, these comfort dishes bring a little warmth to the soul.
- Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup
- Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- Creamy Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes-No Boil Recipe
- Chicken Noodle Casserole- Topped with French Fried Onions
- Baked Spaghetti Casserole-Southern Recipe
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Country Style Instant Pot Cube Steak Recipe
Coming in hot
These spicy recipes will fire up your tastebuds.
Seven Layer Salad
This seven layer salad combines lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, green peas, boiled eggs, homemade dressing, cheddar cheese, and bacon for a delicious side dish. It is a favorite make-ahead dish for potlucks and cookouts.
Obviously I am a huge foodie! When traveling, I pick out the best places to eat. Here are some of my favorite places!
See more foodie places to travel to