Grilled Kabobs: Grilled Vegetables & Brat Kabobs
Looking for a delicious brat recipe? These grilled kabobs are super easy to make. They are bright, colorful, delicious, and fun to grab to pick up to eat. Make these brat kabobs for a busy weeknight family meal, tailgate, or your next back yard barbecue.
- 1 lb Brats, thickly sliced I recommend a Booze Dog Variety.
- 1 medium yellow squash, thickly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 red onion, chopped into large pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into large pieces
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 6 10 inch wooden skewers
In a large bowl, mix vegetables with Italian Salad dressing. Marinade for 4 hours.
Soak wooden skewers for 30 minutes.
Alternatively thread brats and vegetables on skewers.
Grill for 10 to 15 minutes until brats are completely heated and vegetables are completely cooked.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 1034mg | Potassium: 637mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 765IU | Vitamin C: 38.9mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg