Spicy Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
This is the best Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe you will ever try. They are finger licking good & require little fuss!
- 2 lbs fresh Chicken Wings
- salt & pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 12 oz bottle of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco Sauce
- *To make it fiery hot add 1 teaspoon of red hot chili flakes to sauce
Make the hot wing sauce:
Meanwhile, mix 4 tbs unsalted butter, 12 oz bottle of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce, 2 tbs honey, 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar, and 2 tbs Tabasco Sauce in a sauce pan.
Cook sauce to a boil.
Remove from heat.
When wings have about 5 minutes left of cooking, brush on the sauce and cover the wings well on both sides. Grill until wings are finished.
Toss wings in a bowl with remaining sauce and serve.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 175mg | Potassium: 133mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.8mg