Carrot Ginger Soup Recipe
This Carrot Ginger Soup Recipe is INCREDIBLE and Healthy. The best part of it is you don't even have to cook it!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 3 cups carrot juice
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 Tbsp raw agave or coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper or more to taste
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup raw fresh coconut meat optional
- 2 Tbsp cold pressed avocado or olive oil for garnish
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro for garnish optional
Juice Carrots to make 3 cups of fresh carrot juice.
Blend carrot juice, avocado, coconut meat, sweetener, ginger, cayenne pepper and salt in your blender.
Garnish the soup with a drizzle of oil and the chopped cilantro. optional
Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 222mg | Potassium: 608mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 27215IU | Vitamin C: 16.1mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 0.9mg