Easy Texas Caviar Recipe
This Easy Texas Caviar Recipe is colorful, healthy, and full of flavor. Grab some chips or eat it straight out of the bowl. You are going to love this delicious salsa dip!
Prep Time 10 minutes
refrigerate 1 hour
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 large tomatoes diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 red chili pepper seeded and finely chipped
- 3 jalapeños seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cans black beans drained
- 1 can black eyed peas drained
- 1 can roasted corn drained
- 1 can kidney beans drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix everything in a large bowl.
Store in refrigerator at least an hour, but for best results, store for 24 hours for flavors to build.
Calories: 29kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 66mg | Vitamin A: 3.9% | Vitamin C: 14.7% | Calcium: 0.5% | Iron: 1%