Seven Layer Salad
This is an easy Seven Layer Salad includes bacon, cheddar cheese, and parmesan, over layers of bell pepper, peas, tomatoes, onions, and lettuce.
- 1 head of lettuce chopped
- 3/4 cup finely sliced and diced onion
- 3/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 package of frozen peas they can thaw on the salad
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 pound of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbs sugar
In a large casserole 9x 13 dish, layer the lettuce.
Layer onions, bell pepper, and green peas.
Mix mayonnaise and sugar. Gently spread mayonnaise mixture over the onions, bell peppers, and green peas layer.
Salt and pepper.
Layer parmesan, cheddar cheese, bacon, and tomato.
Cover and place in refrigerator 4 or more hours or overnight.
You may toss before serving.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 458mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 685IU | Vitamin C: 15.3mg | Calcium: 135mg | Iron: 0.6mg