Spicy Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
This is the best Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe you will ever try. They are finger licking good & require little fuss!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 2 lbs fresh Chicken Wings
- salt & pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 12 oz bottle of Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco Sauce
- *To make it fiery hot add 1 tsp of red hot chili flakes to sauce
Cut the tips off the wings. Discard tips of the wings. Then cut wings at joint into two pieces.
Coat the wings in salt and pepper.
Grill the wings.
Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients in a pot and cook to a boil.
Remove from heat.
When wings have about 5 minutes left of cooking, brush on the sauce and cover the wings well on both sides. Grill until wings are finished.
Toss wings in a bowl with remaining sauce and serve.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 175mg | Potassium: 133mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 7.1% | Vitamin C: 4.6% | Calcium: 1.2% | Iron: 4.3%