Peach salsa is a sweet and spicy salsa that is delicious on chips, fish, chicken, and pork. Make it in under 10 minutes for a healthy snack or condiment.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup peaches diced
- 1 cup tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp chili pepper
- salt to taste
In a large mixing bowl, mix 1 1/2 cup diced peaches, 1 cup diced tomatoes, 1 finely diced jalapeno, 1 diced red bell pepper, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro, 1/2 diced red onion.
In a small mixing bowl, mix juice from 1 lime, 1 tbsp brown sugar, 1/4 tsp chili pepper. Salt to taste.
Mix the lime juice with the salsa. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- It is important to seed your tomatoes. This prevents your Peach Salsa from becoming too watery. To seed your tomatoes, slice them in half. Then scoop out all of the seeds and tomato filling with a spoon.
- If you want your peach salsa to be mild, remove seeds from jalapeno before dicing them.
- Store homemade salsa in an air tight container. It will last 5-7 days in the refrigerator.
Calories: 21kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 482IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg