Want to know how to make the best Bloody Mary? Use this Bloody Mary Vodka Infusion recipe.
This recipe combines an assortment of flavorful vegetables and herbs that will make your next Bloody Mary the most awesome one EVER!
I have to get a Bloody Mary at every restaurant I go to. The spicier the better.
Besides beer and cheese, Wisconsin is known for Old-Fashioned Cocktails and Bloody Marys. It gets really cold there and the best way to warm up is drinking a little alcohol......
Best Bloody Mary
When I went to visit my family in Wisconsin we ate at this great little restaurant called Mahoneys in Oshkosh. They had one of the best Bloody Mary I ever had.
What made the cocktail so delicious was their infused vodka. They had a huge glass jar on their bar filled with vodka and vegetables.
They poured that infused vodka into their Bloody Marys and BOY WERE THEY GOOD!
I knew I had to go home and recreate it for myself. And so I did... WINNER!!!
This Bloody Mary Vodka Infusion is AMAZING! And so easy to do.
How to make Bloody Mary Vodka:
This is what you need to make your own vegetable vodka infusion:
In large container, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate 3 days. Remove all the vegetables and strain clean. Mix with your favorite bloody mary mix.
Note: If you want to make it spicy, on the last 2 hours, add a sliced jalapeño. (You don’t want to add it too long because it will become too hot very quickly.)
Note: You will not want to use the vegetables. They are loaded with alcohol and are extremely potent, but they taste awful!
*This post contains affiliate links.
Another little treat I found that rocks my Bloody Mary World is the Demitri's Bacon RimShot, Spiced Rim Salt, 4 Ounce Tin. OH,MY GOSH!!!
This stuff is seasoned with all kinds of tasty salt seasonings mixed in with a real bacon taste. I mean who doesn't love bacon? And yes the bacon and Bloody Mary combination is WICKED GOOD!
They have a Demitri's - Bloody Mary Seasoning Mix & Bacon RimShot, Spiced Rim Salt that I am ordering to try. I love a good seasoning mix and this one looks pretty darn good!!!
It is rolling into the weekend! A girl has to be prepared. I will order a couple extras also for gifts. They make the perfect hostess gift.
What are the best toppings for a Bloody Mary?
Have fun with your toppings and garnishes. Here are some fun ideas for Bloody Mary toppings. You can keep it simple or go crazy with it.
- pickles, pickled dilly beans, pickled onions, pickled asparagus, pickled beets, pickled okra, pickled brussels sprouts
- mini biscuits with fried chicken nuggets, mini hamburgers, or grilled cheese sandwhiches
- boiled peanuts (A Southern Specialty)
- Cajun shrimp, oysters, or crab legs
- beef sticks or beef jerky
- thick slice of bacon
- celery, cucumbers
- lemon wedge
- cheese sticks, cheddar cubes, blue cheese cubes, or mozzarella balls
If you have additional cool suggestions, let me know. I love getting creative with my favorite cocktail. I have always wanted to do a Bloody Mary Bar Party. After writing this post, I think I need to. Don't you? To Be Continued... xoxo! Cheers.
Please leave me a comment below if you make this bloody mary vodka infusion, and tell me what you thought about it. I would love to hear back, and so would my readers.
Looking for more fun party drinks? Try:
- Pina Colada Rum Jello Shots
- Bourbon Slush
- Pomegranate Sangria
- Cadbury Creme Egg Martini
- White Wine Skinny Mojito
The Best Bloody Mary Vodka Infusion
- 1 sliced tomato
- ¼ sliced onion
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- ¼ cup baby carrots carrots or 2 chopped carrots
- ½ cucumber sliced
- 1 sliced lemon
- 3 to 4 sprigs of dill or more if you like a strong dill flavor
- 2 garlic cloves
- 750 ML Vodka
- In large container, 1 sliced tomato, ¼ sliced onion, 2 chopped celery stalks, ¼ cup carrots, ¼ cup sliced cucumbers, 1 sliced lemon, 3 to 4 sprigs fresh dill, 2 garlic cloves, and 750ml vodka.
- Refrigerate 3 days.
- Remove all the vegetables and strain clean.
- Mix with your favorite bloody mary mix or store in refrigerator until ready to use.