This 3 ingredient strawberry lemonade punch is the perfect non alcoholic punch for bridal showers, baby showers, Christmas parties, weddings, and large group entertaining. Its tangy flavor is sweet and refreshing. Its bright color makes a beautiful presentation.
This post is sponsored by Seal the Seasons, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
I can't begin to tell you how tasty this strawberry lemonade punch is! The sweetness of the strawberries combined with the tartness of the lemonade make you want to pucker up and smile. It is such a delightful combination!
Non Alcoholic Punch Recipe-3 Ingredients
This non alcoholic punch recipe only needs 3 ingredients. How awesome is that? You will need:
- Frozen strawberries (I suggest Seal the Seasons North Carolina strawberries for their quality and ripeness)
- Frozen lemonade concentrate
- Lemon Lime Soda
Note: I use Seal the Seasons frozen strawberries in this recipe. Seal the Seasons works with small local farms. The small farms harvest their produce at the ripest point. Seal the Seasons freezes their produce and sells them at your local grocery store such as Harris Teeter, Food Lion, Lowes Foods, and Whole Food.
This allows consumers to purchase local farms produce year round. It also allows family farms to make a reliable stream of income.
Did you know?
Most fruit bought outside of the fresh seasons are from other foreign countries. Since 2000, approximately 21 percent of small family farms have had to close down. Seal the Seasons strives to give local family farmers economical opportunities to help them stay open for business.
Can you use fresh strawberries in this Strawberry Lemonade Punch?
You can use fresh strawberries in this strawberry lemonade punch. However, using frozen strawberries is so much easier. They are clean with their stems removed. You can purchase them year round at their perfect ripeness!
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade Punch
Follow these steps to make Strawberry Lemonade Punch:
- Defrost strawberries. (I recommend Seal The Seasons Strawberries.)
- In a blender, combine defrosted strawberries and lemonade frozen concentrate. Add enough water to fill empty lemonade frozen concentrate container and add to blender. (photo 1)
- Blend until completely smooth. (photo 2)
- Pour into a large punch bowl. (photo 3)
- Add lemon lime soda. Mix and serve! (photo 4)
Can you make punch a head of time?
If you would like to make the punch ahead of time, make punch according to directions except for the lemon lime soda. Refrigerate. When ready to serve, pour punch in the serving bowl and add the lemon lime soda.
Can you refrigerate leftover strawberry lemonade punch?
You can refrigerate leftover punch up to 3 days after. However, the soda will become flat and it won't have that lovely sparkly bubble texture. The flavor will still be good.
Note: Do not add ice cubes to this non alcoholic punch. The melted ice will water it down. If you are worried about the strawberry lemonade punch not staying cold, add ice cubes to a serving glass, not the punch bowl.
Love Strawberries? Try these scrumptious strawberry recipes:
- Strawberry Cream Shortcake
- Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast Roll Ups
- Blender Strawberry and Mango Wine Slushy
- Strawberry Caprese Salad with Mint Pesto
- Red, White, and Blue (white wine) Sangria Sparklers
When you make this non-alcoholic punch recipe, tell me what you think in the comment section! I would love to hear back! My readers will too.
Strawberry Lemonade Punch-Non Alcoholic Punch
- Blender or Food Proccessor
- 16 oz Frozen Strawberries thawed
- 12 oz Lemonade Frozen Concentrate
- 12 oz Water
- 2 liter Lemon Lime Soda
- Thaw 16 oz frozen strawberries.
- In a blender, combine strawberries and 12 oz lemonade frozen concentrate.
- Fill empty lemonade frozen canister with water and add to blender. (Or add 12 oz water)
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a large punch bowl.
- Add 2 liter lemon lime soda.
- Mix and serve!