Rum Jello Shots for everyone! (21 and older, that is.) Made with all natural ingredients; these pretty tropical Pina Colada Rum Jello Shots start with a creamy coconut bottom layer, a delicious pineapple flavored center, and a sweet cherry to top it off. You can pick them up by the cherry stem and pop them in your mouth. How fun is that?
This post was sponsored by Batiste Rhum Ecoiste. All opinions are mine.
“Drinkin’ rum before 10:00am makes you a pirate, not an alcoholic.”-Earl Dibbles Jr.
I was recently offered a couple bottles of Batiste Rum to try their rum and tell you guys (my readers) what I think. I was like, “Well ya… don’t I look like a girl that likes to have fun? Of course I won’t turn down a bottle of rum! Bring it on and pack some extra…”
However, when they shipped it to me, I had no idea what I was really in for.
Not all rum is created equal! Batiste Rum is very special. Batiste RHUM is organic, all natural, gluten free, Non GMO and Fair Trade! They are Eco-Positive and Carbon Negative (100% Transparency. Watch the production video here.) If that isn’t enough; it is made from 100% fresh Caribbean Island grown sugar cane juice. (Most rum is made from molasses. Batiste has zero grams of sugar.)
Even with all that great stuff, what you really want to know is…. IS IT GOOD? Uh…. YA!!! It is freakin’ AWESOME! You want a bottle now, don’t you?
Pina Colada Rum Jello Shots
Speaking of Caribbean Island; taking a sip of this stuff reminds you of all the fun times you have had on the islands drinking a (or several) Rum Punch, Strawberry Daiquiri, Mai Tai, and Pina Colada. If you can’t sail off to islands, why not bring the Caribbean to you? Hence, I have concocted these amazing Pina Colada Rum Jello Shots! – You are welcome!!!
How to make rum jello shots
Making these Rum Jello Shots is easy! Just follow these steps:
- First, spray a mini muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Nest, make the coconut cream layer
- After about 30 minutes or so, you make the second a layer.
- Top with a cherry.
- Then refrigerate an additional 4 hours for fun Caribbean Island Rum Jello Shots fun!
How long does it take for Jello Shots to Set?
Jello shots are great for parties because you can make them a head of time. I like to make mine the night before. They typically need 4 hours to set.
What to make Jello Shots for?
Rum may not fix all your problems… but it is worth a shot; a Pina colada jello shot that is! Make these Pina Colada Jello Shots for:
- birthday parties
- girl’s night
- Bachelorette or Bachelor’s Party
- Memorial Day
- July 4th T
- Pool Parties
- Boat parties
Aren’t these the cutest little jello shots ever? I was worried the flavors would be over powered by the rum, but the sweetened coconut cream is compliments the rum, the pineapple adds to the flavor, and the cherry makes the pina colada combination POP!
Speaking of Pop… don’t you want to pop these little beauties in your mouth. You can even grab them by the stem!
This recipe was made with Batiste Rum and all natural ingredients. I hope you enjoy these little layered jello shot treats as much as we do! Batiste has a nice list of other fun drink recipes if you need additional inspirations. Cheers!
Pina Colada Rum Jello Shots Recipe- Easy Pina Colada Jello Shots
- 1 1/2 cup Batiste Silver Rum
- 1 cup sweetened real coconut cream all natural
- 1 cup pineapple juice all natural
- 10 0z jar of maraschino cherries with stems
- 4 unflavored gelatine packets
- coconut spray
- Prepare a mini muffin 24 cup pan with coconut spray.
- In a small sauce pan, cook on medium heat coconut cream. Add in 2 gelatin packets. Cook and stir until completely dissolved (about 2-3 minutes).
- Remove from heat. Mix in 1 cup of rum.
- Pour half way up in each little mini cup. Refrigerate until set and firm (about 30-45 minutes).
- Cut a small slice off bottom of each cherry keeping the stem. Set cherry in the middle of each mini cup.
- In a small saucepan, cook on medium heat pineapple juice. Add in 2 gelatin packets. Cook and stir until completely dissolved (about 2-3 minutes).
- Remove from heat. Mix in 1/2 cup of rum.
- Top each little mini cup with pineapple mixture. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or until completely firm and set.
- To pop out each jello shot, gently run a knife around the edges or use a small spatula to remove them. Serve.