Italian Beef is a delicious, spicy pepperoncini roast. It is great as an entree by itself or served on a hoagie roll as a sandwich.
This Pepperonicini Italian Beef recipe is made with only 4 Ingredients in the Instant Pot. It is an easy dinner recipe perfect for those busy weeknights or for Sunday family dinners.
I originally inherited this recipe from my sweet friend Dede Hedgepeth. Her Crock-Pot Pepperoncini Pot Roast is one of my most popular posts. Because it has become so popular and my readers love it so much, I decided to make an Instant Pot Italian Beef version. It is just as easy to make in the Instant Pot as it is in the Crock-Pot and it comes out just as tasty.
What I love about this Pressure Cooker Italian Beef recipe is that it only takes 4 ingredients to make it! You literally throw a beef roast, a jar of pepperonicini, Dry Italian Seasoning mix, and a package of dry gravy seasoning mix in the Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker and out comes a tender, spicy, flavorful Italian Beef Roast…. YUM!
My family likes to eat this pepperoncini roast as an entree with a side of creamy homemade mashed potatoes and a vegetable. (This is probably my daughter’s favorite homemade meal.) However, it is fantastic on a hoagie roll served as a sandwich. It would also make a great slider recipe for tailgating or game day. This roast freezes well also if you wanted to double the recipe and freeze half.
Pepperoncini Italian Beef-4 Ingredients Instant Pot Recipe
- 3 lbs Beef Roast You can add up to a 5 lb roast.
- 16 oz jar pepperoncini peppers with liquid
- 1 package dry Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 package Brown Gravy Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- Add everything in the Instant Pot.
- Close and lock lid. Cook an Manual High Pressure for 60 minutes.
- Natural Release pressure.
- Rest for 5 minutes. Shred big chunks of beef to allow juice and peppers to mix in with beef. Serve.