*This is a sponsored post by Musco Family Olives. All opinions are my own.
Entertaining doesn’t have to be complicated. This easy marinated olives and cheese ring appetizer is beautiful and delicious. It is the perfect appetizer for the holidays, parties, or wine night! Make it for your next special occasion!
Have you tried Pearls® Specialties Olives? These little gems are harvested in Greece creating the best olives. They are incredibly reasonably priced and a great value for the quality.
The olives have a lovely firmness with a great taste and crunch. The Red Pepper Stuffed Green Olives would be great garnished in my AMAZING, BEST EVER Bloody Mary Vodka Infusion recipe .Just saying!!!
The Garlic Stuffed Queen Olives are nice and large. The garlic is not overpowering like they can be in other garlic stuffed olives. The Pitted Kalamata Greek Olives taste as good as the olives from the high end over-priced olive bar for a fraction of the price!!! You can snack on them for a healthy, gourmet snack, or make my pretty cheese ring!
Marinated Olives and Cheese Ring Appetizer
I love it when a dish looks fancy and complicated but was secretly easy to make… This is one of those recipes. The Marinated Olives and Cheese Ring really only takes a few minutes to create. It does marinate for one hour or more before you can serve it. Waiting is the hardest part about this recipe….
I personally think the best green olives to use in this recipe are Pearls® Specialties Garlic Stuffed Green Olives. It gives it an extra bite of flavor. But if you are not a huge garlic fan, you can use their Red Pepper Stuffed Green Olives. (The red color would also brighten the cheese ring.)
This cheese ring would be a lovely compliment to your Easter Dinner Entertaining! Or make it for your next tapas party. I love a good tapas party. I hope you enjoy this dish as much as I do! If you do, leave me a comment and tell me about it. XOXO
Easy Marinated Olives & Cheese Ring Appetizer
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar (omit if low-carb)
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 8 oz cream cheese block
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese block
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese block
- 6 oz pitted Kalamata olives, drained Pearls® Specialties
- 7 oz garlic stuffed green olives Pearls® Specialties
- Mix white wine vinegar, olive oil, sugar, celery salt, basil, and red chili flakes in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut cream cheese block in half lengthwise. Cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Cut mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheese into 1/4 inch slices.
- On a platter, arrange cheese slices upright in a ring with one slice of mozzarella, one slice of Monterey Jack, and one slice of cream cheese until you form a complete circle.
- Mix drained olives together and add to the center of the circle.
- Drizzle dressing mix over the entire dish making sure to cover olives and cheese.
- Cover and marinated one hour or more. Serve.