Escape to the JW Marriott on Marco Island Florida for the ultimate luxurious getaway. Feel the sun, taste the salt, hear the wind, swim in the sea, dip in the pools, and sip on tropical drinks.
From breathtaking views, pristine beaches, blue water, tropical palm trees, stylish guest rooms, fine dining, and an opulent spa; the Marco Island Marriott opens the door to paradise. Travel to the Gulf Coast for a lavish adult vacation!
Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort
In desperate need to relax and stress detox, my husband booked us a stay at the grande Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort. We drove up to a magnificently landscaped entrance with running waterfalls and tropical foliage.
Friendly valets greeted us upon our arrival. A helpful bellman immediately took care of our luggage. We entered into a beautiful lobby with stunning views of the pool and beach. The staff was courteous and inviting.
What are the rooms like?
Our room was decorated modern and sleek. It was spacious with a personal balcony overlooking scenic views of the pool and beach.
We had a king sized bed with soft sheets and a firm and comfortable mattress. The spa styled bathroom was spectacular with an over sized, glassed shower, double vanity, and a seperate enclosed toilet room.
- small refrigerator
- coffee maker with complimentary bottled water, coffee, and tea
- large oversized tv screen for watching cable tv, Netflix, and HBO
- daily housekeeping service
What does Marco Island Marriott include at their Beach Resort?
The JW Marriott on Marco Island offers the ultimate LUXURY vacation playground. It is insane how beautiful the views are of the multiple pools and private beaches. The staff is waiting to cater to all of your needs from opening beach umbrellas and bringing frozen cocktails, to setting up your beach chairs to the overlook the gorgeous sea.
In addition, this paradise venue also offers the following:
- 12 Dining Options to include a 24 Hour Room Service
- Full Service Spa
- Beauty Shop
- 2 Private Championship Golf Courses
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Outdoor Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs
- Scheduled Children Activities
- Laundry On-Site
- Concierge Service
- Several Outdoor Activities- Biking, Kayaking, Volleyball, Snorkeling, Bowling, Table Tennis, Jet Skiing, Sailing
If this isn't enough, the Marco Island Marriott has a private adult section called the Sirene. It has 94 guest rooms and suites for adults 21 and over.
These guests are offered exclusive amenities such as includes a private rooftop pool, restaurant/bar, and outdoor space, and a personal beach butler. Unfortunately, I did not know about it before we arrived. I would definitely want to try staying in that section next time.
Sunset Celebration- Fire Dancer Show
Don't forget to watch the fire show!! The Marriott Beach Resort celebrates Marco Island's sunset with a fire dancer show. Every night at sunset, guests can meet at Quinn's on the beach to watch a live fire dancer put on an exciting Balinese inspired performance.
It is fun to watch for all ages. After the dance, guests can get their pictures taken with the dancer.
Marco Island Marriott Spa
My husband and I splurged on a spa day. I chose the relaxing Aromatherapy massage and my husband chose the Aromatherapy Intense Muscle Relief massage. We both were given a tour of the facility.
There is a men's section and a female's section. They have their own dressing rooms, plunge pool, sauna, steam room, and waiting room. Outside there is a co-ed area that included a pool, mineral pool, and hot tub.
Smoothies, snacks, lunch, and drinks are offered for an additional charge. My husband ordered the BLT with avocado sandwich and I tried the Tuna Power Bowl with avocado and mangos. Both lunches were freshly prepared and delicious.
Before our spa treatment, we were given an individual locker, slippers, and robe. Our massages were wonderful. We left relaxed and refreshed. It was definitely worth the splurge on our wallets. I highly recommend it.
In addition to the massages the following services are also available:
- Body Scrub
- Body Wrap
- Paraffin Hand Treatments
- Therapy Baths
What to do on Marco Island?
Marco Island is famous for its pristine, beautiful, white beaches, world class golfing, and nearby shopping and dining. Surrounded by the Golf of Mexico, it is a perfect location for:
- wildlife watching
What Should You Bring when Vacationing at the JW Marriott on Marco Island?
Besides your clothes, cosmetics, toothbrush, and toothpaste, the JW Marriott has ALMOST everything you need . They provide water everywhere, in-room coffee, beach side towels and chairs, pool side towels and chairs, and restaurants for dining.
However here are a few suggestions you may want to remember to pack:
- Sunscreen-obviously! That sun is scorching! But there is a store that sells it if you should forget.
- Cash. Most things are charged on your room card. However, you will want to have some extra cash to tip for extra services that are not directly charged. For example the bellman taking care of your luggage, or the person who sets up the chairs for you at the beach....
- Your personal snorkeling gear. You will see fish swimming all around you in the ocean. I am not sure if the hotel offers snorkeling gear, but I prefer having my own snorkeling gear. You can get a cheap set. It is so worth it!
- Tennis shoes! There are sidewalks all around for running or walking. Take advantage of it and tour Marco Island. You will be more comfortable on your stroll in tennis shoes.
- Workout clothes. The Marriott has a beautiful work out facility.
Where to stay on Marco Island?
If I were to rate the JW Marriott Beach Resort, I would give it a 5 Star all day long. My only complaint is the wifi. The wifi connection was terrible in my room. I had to go to the coffee shop to get anything done. I work from my laptop, therefore wifi is important to me.
The resort is not a cheap place to stay. In today's time, wifi should be expected and it was pretty weak... other than that, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the resort. I would highly recommend staying at the the JW Marriott Beach Resort when vacationing on Marco Island.
Looking for some other fantastic getaways? Then check out my reviews on: