This Juicy Oven Baked Burger Sliders Recipe was inspired by the famous Krystle and White Castle Burgers. These cheesy, flavorful little burgers are easy to make in big batches and are guaranteed to disappear in minutes!
Do you love the famous Krystle and White Castle Burgers? What if you can make them at home, only better?
I have you covered with this Krystle Burger copycat recipe and White Castle Burger copycat recipe.
Oven Baked Burger Sliders Recipe
These juicy mini burger sliders have the same signature onion flavor. What makes these better than the Krystle or White Castle Burger is I add in tons of cheese and serve them on Hawaiian rolls that are topped with a butter glaze. Once you taste these, this Oven Baked Burger Sliders Recipe will be your new favorite dish for all of your parties.
What is more fun than a slider? Especially a juicy, flavorful, cheeseburger slider. YUUUMMMMMM!!!!!
To make these oven baked cheeseburger sliders, you first finely dice a small onion.
It is really important for the onion to be finely chopped. This allows the onion to evenly distribute into the patties. You don’t want overwhelming big chunks of onion when you take a bite. You will evenly sprinkle the onions on a 9×13 inch baking dish.
Then you will take 80/20 hamburger meat (This is not a recipe for the waste line. Be naughty and use fatty meat in this recipe.) and gently evenly spread and pat over the chopped onion. Sprinkle season salt over the meat. Next poke small holes in the meat. I use a straw.
Next bake the meat in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Once cooked, let the meat rest for about 5 minutes. Drain excess fat and liquids. Cut into squares with a pizza cutter.
In a 9x 13 casserole pan, cut a huge piece of foil big enough to cover whole pan. Add bottom of Hawaiian rolls over the foil. Top each roll bottom with a hamburger patty, then American cheese or cheddar, then pickles, ketchup, and mustard. Top each burger with top of Hawaiian rolls. Melt butter and mix with Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Lightly brush butter mixture on top of bun. Cover with tin foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Serve!
When you take a bite into these flavorful juicy burgers, you will become addicted. Don’t be surprised if you make these for all your parties, tailgates, and cookouts.
Juicy Oven Baked Burger Sliders Recipe
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 lbs 80/20 ground beef
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 12 slices of American Cheese or cheddar
- 24 Hawaiian Rolls
- 48 dill pickle chips
- 4 tbs butter
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- Sprinkle evenly the finely chopped onion on a 9x13 casserole dish.
Gently pat ground beef over the onion. Press evenly making a giant hamburger patty.
- Poke small holes in the meat. I use a straw.
- Evenly sprinkle seasoned salt.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Allow meat to rest. Drain any excess fat and liquid.
- Meanwhile in a large baking dish, cut a large piece of aluminum foil and place in baking dish. (If you are using a casserole dish, you may need to 9x13 pans. If you are using a cookie sheet, you may squeeze them all in tightly in the aluminum foil.)
- Place the bottom halves of rolls on the aluminum foil.
- Cut hamburger with a pizza cutter into 24 square patties.
- Place a hamburger patty on each roll.
- Layer cheese over patties.
- Place 2 pickles on each burger. Add ketchup and mustard to each patty.
- Melt butter. Mix in Worcestershire sauce and tsp mustard.
- Brush butter mixture on top of Hawaiian rolls.
- Cover sliders with aluminum foil and bake an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve.