This is a five ingredient, easy, delicious Instant Pot Italian Pot Roast Dinner Recipe.
Need an easy, delicious, throw it together meal that comes out tasting AMAZING? Well then I have the recipe for you!
5 ingredients makes this easy Instant Pot Italian Pot Roast Dinner.
This Instant Pot Italian Pot Roast Dinner recipe creates a hearty wholesome meal that is perfect for those busy weeknights. Your family is going to love it.You can pretend you worked hard over this meal in the kitchen. If you don't tell them how easy it is to cook, I won't either!
*This post contains affiliate links.
After seeing the craze over the Instant Pot IP-LUX60 V3 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker, 6Qt, 1000W (updated model) in the "Food Blog" world I had to check out this device. Was it really as awesome as everyone was saying?
YES, YES, YES!!!!
After playing with it and figuring out how it works, I have been making all kinds of dinners in the Instant Pot IP-LUX60 V3 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker, 6Qt, 1000W (updated model) .
It cuts hours out of my cooking time and creates perfectly moist, tasty meals. It makes cooking so easy!!!
And I do love good easy recipes such as my Crock-Pot Pepperoncini Pot Roast, Hamburger Soup, and Citrus Infused, Honey and Jalapeño Chicken Yakisoba.... but the Instant Pot makes cooking even easier!!!!!
Instant Pot Pot Roast
This Instant Pot Pot Roast recipe requires only 5 ingredients!!!!
You literally just throw ingredients in the Instant Pot with very minimal prep work and out comes...
this beautiful Instant Pot Italian Pot Roast that is perfectly cooked and perfectly moist. The tender meat pulls apart with a fork. The dry Spaghetti Sauce mix combined with the juices from the meat and veggies develops a delicious Italian gravy. (Don't worry it will not taste like spaghetti!) (
And only 45 minute cooking time! WOW!
My daughter LOVED it and she is a very picky eater; so I know your family will too! You are welcome!
Instant Pot Italian Italian Pot Roast
- 3 lb beef chuck roast
- 3 lbs small red potatoes
- 3 cups carrots
- 1/4 cup water
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 packet McCormick thick and zesty spaghetti sauce mix
- Quarter carrots and potatoes.
- Layer potatoes at bottom of Instant Pot.
- Layer carrots over potatoes.
- Add water.
- Layer beef chuck roast over carrots.
- Mix tomato sauce and packet of McCormick thick and zesty spaghetti sauce mix. Pour over roast.
- Cook on meat/stew setting for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, allow steam to naturally release before opening.
- *Note: If you prefer a thicker gravy sauce, remove meat, potatoes, and carrots. Return roast to Instant Pot. Cook on meat/stew setting an additional 5 min. Serve.