Learn how to make these easy Instant Pot Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes.
This Instant Pot Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Recipe is fast and delicious. This Instant Pot Recipe makes the perfect meal for the busy weeknights that your whole family will enjoy.
Do you love a cheesesteaks? Do you love sloppy joes? Cheesesteak + Sloppy Joes= Brilliant!!!
The Instant Pot has made cooking in my home so easy. I use mine weekly. It has become my favorite gadget in the kitchen besides my Vitamix. You cook everything in one pot and out comes a perfectly cooked meal. Where has this thing been all my life? I really wish I had it when my kids were little. It would have taken a lot of pressure off me at meal time…..
I hated sloppy joes growing up. However, my sister-in-law makes an amazing sloppy joe from scratch and I have grown to love them. Apparently, my poor mom did not have the same recipe….. My mother’s sloppy joes were completely different. I have been asking for my sister-in-law to share her recipe and she keeps forgetting to give it to me. Maybe you will see it on my blog soon…
Meanwhile……. These cheesesteak sloppy joes are FANTASTIC if I do say so myself…. They have all the delicious flavors of an authentic cheesesteak created easily in the form of a sloppy Joe… You know; cheese, beef, onions, bell pepper, more cheese…
If you eat these Instant Pot Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes in a lettuce wrap or by itself, it will be low carb! Just throw some veggie sides and you can eat this recipe without the guilt!
When you realize what an easy recipe this is, you are going to love this sandwich. You are welcome! xoxo
- 1½ pd ground beef
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 8 oz provolone chopped
- Hamburger Buns or sub rolls.
- Turn Saute Setting on in Instant Pot.
- Add butter and bell pepper. Add ground beef. Cook until there is no pink in the ground beef.
- Add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, water, and Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Cook on Manual High Setting for 6 minutes.
- Fast release. Add in cheese. Mix until melted.
- Serve with your favorite cheesesteak toppings on a hamburger or sub roll.