This post is sponsored by Welch's but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
This is an easy, healthy, gluten free Homemade Gummy Bear Fruit Snacks recipe!
It is made with only 3 ingredients: Welch's 100% Grape Juice, honey, and gelatin!
Need a healthy snack your whole family will love? These yummy gummy bear fruit snacks will put a big smile on your family's face.
This easy heart-healthy treat made with Welch's 100% Grape juice with no artificial coloring or flavoring.
It is fun to make and delicious to eat!
Why use Welch's Grape Juice?
Welch's Grape Juice tastes amazing and uses Concord Grapes.
The dark, thick purple skin and crunch seeds of the Concord grapes contain powerful plant nutrients called polyphenols.
Polyphenols play a role in a healthy heart by promoting healthy circulation and blood pumping.
Welch's Juice is also Non-GMO, gluten free, and does not have artificial flavors, or added sugar. It is loaded with Vitamin C.
This post contains affiliate links.
Steps to make
Follow these easy steps to make homemade gummy bears.
- Combine Welch's 100% Grape Juice, honey, and Gelatine in a sauce pan.
- Heat mixture until it is completely dissolved and forms a runny texture.
- Using a dropper, add Gelatine mixture to your gummy mold.
- Then refrigerate gummies for about 2 hours to set.
How easy is that? This is such a great, delicious, heart-healthy snack perfect for eating at home or on the go.
You can use other shaped candy molds also, but I suggest using Silicone. It makes removing the gummies easy.
*Tip: This recipe is made to be healthy. While it taste good, it is not loaded with extra sugar, so it is not as sweet as the store bought fruit snacks. If you want the gummy bears to taste sweeter, add more honey.
Do you love all natural recipes? Then try:
- Homemade Cough Syrup
- Homemade Celery Salt
- Pina Colada Rum Jello Shots
- Mexican Chicken Soup
- Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips
Please leave me a comment below if you make these gummy bears and tell me what you thought about it. I would love to hear back, and so would my readers.
Healthy Homemade Gummy Bear Fruit Snacks
- 1 cup Welch's 100% Grape Juice
- 3 tbs Gelatin
- 1 tbs honey
- Mix 1 cup Welch's Grape Juice, 3 tbs gelatin, and 1 tbs honey.
- Cook on medium heat until ingredients are completely dissolved and mixture is runny.
- Using a dropper, drop gelatin mixture in candy mold.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.