This Halloween gift is quick and easy to put together. The little Frankensteins are sure to bring a smile to child’s face and make a memorable impression. Learn how to make these cute little Frankenstein Halloween gifts in this easy tutorial.
I love Halloween, don’t you. It is such a great time to get creative. My mother is an elementary school teacher. Check out these little Halloween Gifts I made for my mother’s class. Are they not precious?
*This post contains affiliate links.
What supplies will you need for the Frankenstein Halloween gifts ?
To make these fun Frankenstein Monster Halloween gifts, you will need the following supplies:
- Sharpie Pen
- Hot Glue Gun, TopElek Mini Glue Gun Kit with 30pcs Glue Sticks, High Temperature Melting Glue Gun for DIY Small Projects, Arts and Crafts, Home Quick Repairs,Artistic Creation(20 Watts, Blue)
- DECORA 500 Pieces 6mm -12mm Black Wiggle Googly Eyes with Self-Adhesive
- FLARP Noise Putty Party Favors Set (Box of 12)
Note: You can use Play-doh: Play-Doh Modeling Compound 24-Pack Case of Colors, Non-Toxic, Multi-Color, 3-Ounce Cans, Ages 2 and up, Multicolor (Amazon Exclusive) if you are scared of the noise putty.
However, the Flarp was the perfect green, and let’s face it, kids like noise making putty…..
How to make Frankenstein Halloween gifts
These little Halloween gifts are easy to make. Just follow these instructions.
- Stick on the self adhesive eyes on the flarp container. If you do not have self adhesive eyes, glue the eyes with a hot gun.
- Draw the mouth by creating a horizontal line centered with the eyes. Then draw 4 vertical lines across the horizontal line to resemble stitches.
- With a hot gun, glue a rolo on each side of the flarp to resemble ears. (My favorite childhood candy, by the way.)
That’s it! You created your own little green monsters!
I can’t wait to give these to my mother’s students. I know they will love these. It brings me so much joy to see their faces light up with a big smile.
I had so much fun making these. Other than maybe helping them with the glue gun, this project is easy to make with your own small children.
The more crooked the smile, the more funny these little guys look; so no worries about making these perfect. Have a Happy Halloween! xoxo!
Also, leave a comment below in the comment box! I would love to hear how they turned out and my readers will too! Thanks for the love! xoxo