Make this delicious cream cheese taco dip in less than 10 minutes.
Top with your favorite toppings and serve with tortilla chips for a crowd pleasing party appetizer.
This is a great no-bake, no-fuss appetizers. Everyone loves a good taco dip, and it will disappear fast!
Watch how to make
You will need the following ingredients to make cream cheese taco dip.
- cheddar cheese- I prefer sharp cheddar, but you can use mild or medium cheddar.
- pepper jack cheese- You can use Monterey Jack cheese if you do not want it spicy.
- taco sauce
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- taco seasoning mix
- Your favorite toppings- I like tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, and black olives. You can top with whatever you like.
Follow these simple steps to make cream cheese taco dip.
- In a mixing bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning.
- Spread cheese mixture on a large serving dish.
- Spread taco sauce over over cheese mixture.
- Evenly layer Monterey or pepper jack cheese over taco sauce.
- Layer cheddar over Monterey or pepper jack cheese.
- Top evenly with your favorite toppings such as tomatoes, chives, jalapeños, and black olives.
Tip: If you want to keep it low carb, serve with pork rinds or veggies in place of chips. This layered taco dip is great on carrots, celery, mushrooms, and cucumbers. I do it all the time to cut the carbs and calories.
About this recipe
My Uncle Danny is an amazing cook. When I visit him in Wisconsin, he is always cooking me up something special.
He brings the best party dips for our family gatherings and has been making this cream cheese taco dip since I was a kid.
I would eat tons of it at the parties. When I became an adult, I begged him for the recipe. I have been making it at all my parties ever since.
Spicy Cream Cheese Taco Dip
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning Mix
- 8 ounces jar Taco Sauce
- 8 ounces Monterey or Pepper Jack Cheese shredded
- 4 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Add your favorite toppings. tomatoes, green onions, jalapeños, and black olives
- In a mixing bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning.16 ounces sour cream, 8 ounces cream cheese, 1 pkg Taco Seasoning Mix
- Spread on a large serving dish.
- Spread taco sauce over over cheese mixture.8 ounces jar Taco Sauce
- Evenly layer Monterey or pepper jack cheese over taco sauce.8 ounces Monterey or Pepper Jack Cheese
- Layer cheddar over Monterey or pepper jack cheese.4 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Top evenly with your favorite toppings.Add your favorite toppings.