This is a delicious and easy Instant Pot shredded buffalo chicken breast recipe. The shredded buffalo chicken is tender, juicy, and flavorful.
This Easy Pressure Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken Recipe is perfect for your weeknight meals. Made in just a few minutes, this flavorful shredded buffalo chicken breast is incredible by itself, or perfect as a base for tacos, nachos, sliders, and pizza!
Juicy Instant Pot Shredded Buffalo Chicken Breast Recipe Video
I make this pressure cooker shredded buffalo chicken breast recipe very often my house.
My hot buffalo sauce is incredible, therefore I am usually making this meal last minute when I need something to make easy and quick. My entire family loves it. The shredded buffalo chicken is healthy, lean, and tastes AMAZING! So why not?
You just throw the ingredients in the Instant Pot and cook it for 10 minutes.
Next, you shred the chicken with a fork. The chicken breasts just fall apart so the shredding is very easy. The chicken will naturally absorb most of the liquid. You will then put it on the sauté setting for just a few minutes to cook out any remaining liquid until the chicken absorbs any lingering sauce… about 5 minutes.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Loving this Instant Pot shredded buffalo chicken breast recipe yet? I make a lot of meal prep freezer meals for my husband to take to work. This is one of his favorite entrees. It freezes really well. You can double the batch and use half for a meal and save half in the freezer. Easy peasy!
Instant Pot Shredded Buffalo Chicken Breast Recipe
This is a delicious and easy pressure cooker shredded buffalo chicken breast recipe. The shredded buffalo chicken is tender, juicy, and flavorful.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 bottle of Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco Sauce
- Add all the ingredients in Instant Pot.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Shred chicken in Instant pot with two forks.
- The chicken should absorb most of the sauce.
- Put on sauté setting until juice is fully absorbed in shredded chicken. Should take about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from Instant Pot. Let it rest about 3 to 5 minutes and serve.