These little DIY Valentine's Day treats make the perfect little Valentine's Day Party Favor!
Is your child having a Valentine's Day party? These DIY Valentine's Day Snacks make the cutest Valentine's Day Party Favor! The children will light up over this homemade candy/juice/pudding cup robot! They are super easy to make!
Valentine's Day Party Favor
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I have been busy making this darling little Valentine's Day Party Favor for each of the children in my mother's classroom.
Last year I made DIY Valentine’s Day Cups filled with fun goodies. The children were very excited over them and absolutely loved them.
This year I wanted to create something a little different. I thought these fun Valentine Robots were perfect. They are easy to put together and took little time to make.
*This post contains affiliate links.
To make these homemade Valentines for classmates, you can purchase everything at a store. However, if you are feeling a bit lazy or don't want the headache of going shopping, here are the links for everything you need on Amazon:
- Juice Boxes: Apple & Eve 100% Juice Variety Pack, 18 Count, 6.75 Oz Boxes
- Pudding Cups: Hunts- Snack Pack Pudding, 3.25 Oz. Each, 24 Cups Variety Pack 12 Vanilla, 12 Chocolate.
- Chocolate Hearts: Palmer Valentine Chocolate Hearts | White Peanut Butter Shell, Peanut Butter Soft Cream & Double Crisp & Crunchy Smooth Chocolate Candy | 3 Pack 5 Oz Each
- Smarties: Smarties Original: 5 Ounce
- Nerds: Wonka Nerds Candy Mini Boxes Strawberry and Lemonade Wild Cherry 2 Pound Bulk Candy Assortment
- Wiggly Eyes: DECORA 500 Pieces 6mm -12mm Black Wiggle Googly Eyes with Self-Adhesive
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks: Hot Glue Gun, TopElek Mini Glue Gun Kit with 30pcs Glue Sticks, High Temperature Melting Glue Gun for DIY Small Projects, Arts and Crafts, Home Quick Repairs,Artistic Creation(20 Watts, Blue)
I hope your child's class love this little Valentine's Day Party Favor! I know my mother's class will. I can't wait to bring these little homemade Valentine's Day treats to them. They are going to be so surprised!
Happy Valentine's Day to you!
DIY Valentine's Day Party Favor
- 12 Pudding Cups
- 24 Smarties
- 24 wiggly eyes
- 24 miniture nerds candy boxes
- 12 foil covered chocolate hearts
- 1 Sharpie
- 1 Glue Gun
- 6 glue sticks
- 12 juice boxes
- Glue 1 chocolate covered heart to each front of juice box.
- At the top side of each juice box, glue a smartie to create arms.
- Glue 2 nerds candy boxes and the bottom of each juice box to create feet.
- Stick on 2 wiggly eyes on each pudding cups.
- Draw a heart mouth with sharpie on each pudding cups.
- Glue 1 pudding cup on top of each juice box to create head.