Learn how to make this Easy Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pie.
This easy chicken pot pie recipe is so delicious. The tasty flavors of traditional buffalo wings are combined with ranch and cheese. The end result is a cheesy buffalo chicken pie in a flaky crust. It can be served as an entree or an appetizer.
Buffalo Chicken Pie Recipe
Our family loves buffalo chicken. I have a fantastic Grilled Buffalo Wings and a tasty Instant Pot Shredded Buffalo Chicken recipe. Because we love buffalo chicken, my sister-in-law, Melanie Crenshaw made this incredibly delectable buffalo chicken pie. She is an amazing baker and is always making yummy treats for us.
This cheesy chicken pie was soooooo Tasty! The addition of ranch and cheese really makes it. The chicken is tender and flavorful on the inside, the crust is flaky and mildly sweet, and the cheese topping pulls it all together. BRILLIANT!
This 5 ingredients recipe makes an easy chicken pot pie! We use Frank’sBuffalo Wing Sauce, but you can use whatever buffalo wing sauce you prefer. We also use a pre-made frozen pie crust. Check out this homemade pie crust recipe if you prefer to make one yourself.
This little pie is great as an entree or an appetizer. I suggest making two and freezing one or giving it to a friend. Friends love friends who share homemade food……
Easy Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pie Recipe
- 2 lbs chicken breast or tenders
- 1 9in pie shell
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 8 oz block medium sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook pie shell for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Boil chicken until cooked.
- Shred chicken.
- Freshly grate cheese.
- In a mixing bowl, mix shredded chicken, 1/2 of grated cheese, and ranch dressing, and wing sauce.
- Add mixture to the pie shell.
- Top with remaining grated cheese.
- Return the pie to the oven and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese topping is fully melted.
- Rest 5 minutes and serve.