The dill pickle dip recipe is perfect for pickle lovers.
It combines dill pickles, ranch seasoning mix, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, and green onions for a delicious creamy dip.
It tastes great with chips, pretzels, or your favorite veggies.
If you want to go bold, try it with Flamin Hot, Cool Ranch, or Nacho Cheese Doritos!
Try it also as a bagel spread.
Make it in under 10 minutes!
Watch how to make
Make this for parties, back yard barbecues, or movie night-ins for your "movie snacks."
You will need the following ingredients to make this tasty pickle dip.
- dill pickles
- sour cream
- cream cheese-You can substitute with Neufchâtel.
- dill- You can substitute with fresh dill.
- green onions- You can substitute with chives.
- ranch seasoning mix- You can use store bought or homemade.
Steps to make pickle dip
Follow these simple steps to make pickle dip.
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, sour cream, pickle juice, dill, and ranch seasoning mix.
- Add sliced green onions and diced pickles. Mix. Serve.
Note: You can serve immediately, but it is best if you refrigerate an hour or more before serving to allow the flavors to build.
How long will the pickle dip last?
Pickle dip will last 4 to 5 days refrigerated in a sealed air tight container.
Like this recipe? Try some of these other tasty dips!
Please leave me a comment below if you make this pickle dip recipe and tell me what you think about it. I would love to hear back, and so would my readers.
Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
- hand mixer or stand mixer
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix or one packet of ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 cup dill pickle chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions chopped
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, sour cream, pickle juice, dill, and ranch seasoning mix.8 ounces cream cheese, 8 ounces sour cream, ½ cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons pickle juice, 1 tablespoon dill, 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- Add sliced green onions and diced pickles. Mix. Serve.3 tablespoons green onions chopped, 1 cup dill pickle
- You can serve immediately, but it is best if you refrigerate an hour or more before serving to allow the flavors to build.