This champagne punch was inspired by the delicious Buck's Fizz cocktail.
Combine champagne, orange juice, Cointreau, and grenadine for a beautiful, flavorful champagne cocktail.
Change an ordinary mimosa into something extraordinary with this easy cocktail recipe!
Make it for afternoon luncheons, pool parties, and brunch!
Everyone will love the refreshing sweet and tart flavors.
Watch how to make
To make this champagne punch, you will need the following ingredients:
- champagne- You can substitute with a dry Prosecco.
- Cointreau- You can substitute with triple sec or orange liqueur.
- orange juice-For fewer calories, use a light orange juice. You can use orange juice with pulp if you like pulp.
- grenadine-You can substitute with cherry juice.
Steps to make champagne punch
Making champagne punch is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Combine Cointreau, orange juice, and grenadine in a punch bowl or serving pitcher.
- Add chilled champagne and mix. Serve.
Note: If you want it less sweet, use a sugar free orange juice or a little less Cointreau. For a brighter, more bold reddish color, use a tiny bit less of Cointreau and a dash more of grenadine.
Can you use Prosecco?
Champagne is made in France, and Prosecco is made in Italy.
Prosecco and Champagne are both a sparkling wine and very similar in taste.
Champagne is often more dry in flavor and more expensive. It is also more bubbly and the bubbles tend to last longer.
Because you are mixing it with other ingredients, it really doesn't matter which you prefer to use.
The other ingredients are going to take over the sparkling wine flavor.
Therefore, it is perfectly fine to use a bottle of Prosecco in this recipe over champagne if you prefer.
To make it extra special, garnish with a slice of orange and cherries.
If you want to serve in a punch bowl, double or triple recipe depending on size of bowl.
For more fun cocktail recipes, try:
- Bourbon Slush
- Red, White, and Blue (white wine) Sangria Sparklers
- Pomegranate Sangria
- Bloody Mary Vodka Infusion
Please leave me a comment below if you make this buck's fizz punch, and tell me what you thought about it. I would love to hear back, and so would my readers.
Also post your picture of your champagne cocktail on Instagram or Facebook, and tag @aforkstale with #aforkstale hashtags! I will share with my followers! xoxo!
Buck's Fizz Champagne Punch
- 750 milliliter champagne
- ¾ cup Cointreau
- 1 ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- Combine ¾ cup Cointreau, 1 ½ cup orange juice, and 1 tablespoon grenadine in a punch bowl or serving pitcher.
- Add chilled 750 milliliter champagne and mix.
- Serve. Optional: Garnish with an orange slice and cherry.