This Buffalo Deviled Eggs recipe is a fun and delicious spin on traditional deviled eggs.
They are made with buffalo wing sauce and garnished with crumbled blue cheese.
They make a beautiful party appetizer.
Do you love deviled eggs? In my house, we can't have a get-together without having deviled eggs.
All of my friends and family love them.
They are all fun and tasty.
To make these deviled eggs, you need the following ingredients.
- Boiled eggs
- Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Blue Cheese
Step by Step Instructions
Follow these easy steps to make these delicious buffalo deviled eggs.
- Slice boiled eggs in half and remove yolks. (photo 1)
- Add yolks to a mixing bowl. (photo 2)
- Mix mayonnaise and Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce with the egg yolks until creamy. (photo 3)
- Spread yolk mixture over each egg halves until completely covered. (photo 4)
- Garnish with crumbled blue cheese and fresh dill. (photo 5)
- Drizzle a little extra Red Hot Frank's Wing Sauce for extra flavor and color. (photo 6)
How far in advance can you make deviled eggs?
You can make deviled eggs up to 2 days before serving.
Wait to garnish with blue cheese, dill, and hot sauce until the day you are ready to serve the eggs.
If you like this recipe, check out some of my other appetizers:
- Homemade Pimento Cheese with Olives
- Muffuletta Sliders
- Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Bites
- Lamb Meatballs
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Beer Bread
Please leave me a comment below if you make these buffalo deviled eggs and tell me what you thought about it. I would love to hear back, and so would my readers.
Buffalo Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 eggs Boiled
- 3 tbs Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tbs fresh dill chopped
- Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce just enough to drizzle
- Slice 12 boiled eggs in half.
- Remove yolks, and add yolks in a large mixing bowl.
- Add ½ cup mayonnaise and 3 tbs Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce to mixing bowl. Mix until all the lumps are gone in the yolks.
- Spread mixture over each egg halves until completely covered.
- Garnish eggs with 3 tbs crumbled blue cheese and 1 tbs fresh chopped dill.
- Drizzle a little extra Red Hot Frank's Wings Sauce for extra flavor and color.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.