This post is sponsored by the Cost Plus World Market but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Nothing screams Fall more than apple pie…. Therefore this Apple Pie Sangria is the festive way to celebrate Fall.It is also perfect for a Halloween!
I absolutely love Halloween. It is such a fun time to be creative in the kitchen. World Market recently moved into my hometown of Fayetteville, NC and had it’s grand opening last month. I have been so excited! They are one of my favorite stores for special unique foodie finds and beautiful home decor. It is also a brilliant place to find really cool, inexpensive Halloween Decor! I saw this Glass Skull Drink Dispenser and thought it would be fantastic as Scary Halloween Decorations for the table. It also made the perfect container for my Apple Pie Sangria! Click here to find the nearest World Market near you!
This Apple Pie Sangria has a fruity sweet apple taste with hints of cinnamon. It is light and refreshing.
You will want to chill the sangria 4 or more hours before serving it to allow the flavors to build.
Cost Plus World Market is as excited about Halloween as I am! This month they’re giving away (4) $50 World Market Gift Cards each week with their Cost Plus World Market’s Halloween Photo Contest.
Here’s How to Enter:
1. Share a photo or video on Instagram, Twitter or Upload Here for a chance to win.
2. Use #WMHalloween and #Contest in the caption if you’re submitting on Instagram or Twitter.
3. Cost Plus World Market will choose and announce 4 winners each week.
Be sure to check out their weekly Halloween Themes.
Week 1: Spook Your Space (10/10 – 10/16)
Week 2: Terrifying Treats (10/17 – 10/23)
Week 3 Chilling Costumes (10/24 – 10/30)
Cost Plus World Market will choose and announce 4 winners each week.
- 1 bottle Chardonnay
- 1½ cup Apple Pie Moonshine
- 3 cups apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, sliced
- 2 Honey Crips Apples, Sliced
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large dispenser.
- Refrigerate 4 or more hours to allow the flavors to build.
Click here to find the nearest World Market near you!
Shop This Post: