The Annual Holly Day Fair is the largest holiday gift and craft show in Eastern North Carolina filled with over 170 vendors for a fun day of one-stop shopping! Come for handmade gifts, specialty clothing, unique jewelry, and gourmet foods.
All proceeds from the event go directly to the Junior League of Fayetteville who “assist in prevention of homelessness and food insecurity and related concerns affecting children and families in our communities.”
The Annual Holly Day Fair
Years ago, I was a member of the Junior League of Fayetteville. The JLF (Junior League of Fayetteville) is a community volunteer organization that assists in homelessness, food insecurity, and various other needs that affect children and families.
The JLF’s biggest fundraiser is their annual Holly Day Fair. Throughout the years, they have raised over $5 million dollars that has been put back into Fayetteville, NC’s local community. I have spent many volunteer hours participating in Holly Day Fair. It is definitely a fun event you don’t want to miss out on!
What are the hours for the Holly Day Fair?
This year they have 3 tiers of tickets to purchase for your Holly Day Shopping! The dates this year are from November 7-10. This years tickets are:
- November 7- Sip and Shop! Sip on Mimosas, enjoy continental breakfast, and shop your little heart out! All ticket holders will receive a complimentary commemorative gift made by Jen Ingle Britt from Pink Petunia. Only 75 tickets are available for this special event that can only be purchased online through the Crown Complex Expo Office.
- Hours for the Sip and Shop are from 9am-12pm. No strollers are allowed. Ticket price for this special VIP purchase is $30.00. Ticket holders can continue to stay and come and go for the duration of the normal hours of the Holly Day Fair from 12pm-8pm.
- November 7 also launches the Super Shopper for $15 from 9am-12pm! During these hours, no strollers are allowed.
- General admission is $10. Hours are Thursday (November 7) 12pm-8pm. Friday (November 8) 9am to 8pm, Saturday (November 9) 9am to 8pm, and Sunday (November 10) 11am to 5pm. Children 5 and under are free.
- Parking is free for the entire event.
What will you find at the Holly Day Fair Christmas Gifts and Craft Show?
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and the Holly Day Fair is the perfect event to put you in the mood! This Christmas Gifts and Craft Show is filled with almost 170 vendors enticing you to shop your “holly day” heart -0ut! You will find Christmas ornaments, decorations, and gifts; a variety of specialty clothing and unique jewelry; handmade crafts; and my favorite….. a huge selection of gourmet food, olive oils, fudge, baked goods, wine, and spices!
Here are just a few vendors that will be in the show this year:
- Sew Southern Designs: a stylish Southern boutique specializing in vinyl decals and monograms
- 1 in 6 Snacks / Carolina Kettle: Carolina made kettle chips that gives a portions of their proceeds to the food bank
- A Spice Above: large selection of all natural gourmet dip mixes and spices.
- Adams Apple Eatables: Southern gourmet apple butter and apple pie jam.
- Belles Bows and More: handmade hair bows and clothing
- Bertie County Peanuts: raw, salted, spicy, and fried peanuts
- Cherchies Specialty Foods: premium gourmet soups, condiments, jellies, and seasonings
- Clayton & Crume: Leather bags, belts, and wallets
- Cloister Honey: artisan small batched honey infused with flavors such as bourbon, cinnamon, ghost pepper, vanilla, and lavender
- Cypress Bend Vineyards Inc: muscadine wines made in Wagram, NC
- Duplin Winery: variety of sweet wines made in Duplin, NC
- Fabulous Finds Boutique: women’s clothing boutique
- Festival Quilts: beautiful modern cotton quilts
- Hot Sauce Mall: variety of hot sauces
- Jenni K Jewelry: unique handmade jewelry
- Kenny’s Spices: variety of special award winning gourmet spices and seasonings
- NC Fudge: several flavors of handmade fudge
- Ashley Nichole Designs: Customized door hangers, home decor, monograms
- Old South Apparel: Southern t-shirts, hats, and other apparel
- Pecan Jacks Southern Pralines & Brittles: southern pralines, pecans, and brittle
- Tennessee Moonshine Cakes: Tennessee Moonshine Cakes, Jams, Honey, and Hot Sauce
- THE CHARLESTON SOAP CHEF: soaps, sugar scrubs, body butter
- Tin Roof Teas: variety of organic loose leaf teas
- Whisker Biscuits: holistic pet treats
- Freaky Records: Hand cut cut art work into vinyl records
Where is the Holly Day Fair?
The Holly Day Fair is held at the Crown Expo, located at 131 East Mountain Drive, off of Hwy. 301, in Fayetteville, NC.
Junior League Bay
Be sure to check out Junior League Bay. It is located on the left side of the vendors in the front entrance. There you will find homemade pies, cookies, cakes, jams, jellies, pickles, and crafts made personally by the Junior League of Fayetteville members.
In addition to all of the goodies you will find, the Junior League of Fayetteville does an hourly raffle and 50/50 raffle. The hourly raffle gives away an abundance of prizes donated by the Holly Day vendors. The 50/50 typically raises approximately $10,000, so winning amount can be up to $5,000.
What is this year’s Holly Day Fair Theme?
This year’s Holly Day Fair theme for this year’s show is “The Sweetest Gift”. Ticket sales help support community projects and grants. The grants are the “Sweetest Gifts” that give back to the community through programs funded by the proceeds from the Holly Day Fair. Each year over approximately $10,000 is raised to be allotted back to the community.
For more Information:
This year you a download a free Holly Day Fair app from your phone apps. It will have the latest information about the event for your connivence.
Now doesn’t this sound like fun? I hope to see you there! Visit hollydayfair.com for more information. They have an updated list of all the venders, times of operation and location, as well as a list of places to stay if you are visiting!