The Annual Holly Day Fair is the largest holiday gift and craft show in Eastern North Carolina filled with almost 200 vendors for a fun day of one-stop shopping! Come for handmade gifts, specialty clothing, unique jewelry, and gourmet foods. All proceeds from the event go directly to the Junior League of Fayetteville who “assist in prevention of homelessness and food insecurity and related concerns affecting children and families in our communities.”
The Annual Holly Day Fair
Years ago, I was a member of the Junior League of Fayetteville. The JLF( Junior League of Fayetteville) is a community volunteer organization that assists in homelessness, food insecurity, and various other needs that affect children and families. The JLF’s biggest fundraiser is their annual Holly Day Fair. Throughout the years, they have raised over $5 million dollars that has been put back into Fayetteville, NC’s local community. I have spent many volunteer hours participating in Holly Day Fair. It is definitely a fun event you don’t want to miss out on!
What will you find at the Holly Day Fair Christmas Gifts and Craft Show?
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and the Holly Day Fair is the perfect event to put you in the mood! This Christmas Gifts and Craft Show is filled with almost 200 vendors enticing you to shop your “holly day” heart -0ut! You will find Christmas ornaments, decorations, and gifts; a variety of specialty clothing and unique jewelry; handmade crafts; and my favorite….. a huge selection of gourmet food, olive oils, fudge, baked goods, wine, and spices!
Here are just a few vendors that will be there:
- Sew Southern Designs: a stylish Southern boutique specializing in vinyl decals and monograms
- 1 in 6 Snacks / Carolina Kettle: Carolina made kettle chips that gives a portions of their proceeds to the food bank
- A Spice Above: large selection of all natural gourmet dip mixes and spices.
- Adams Apple Eatables: Southern gourmet apple butter and apple pie jam.
- Belles Bows and More: handmade hair bows and clothing
- Bertie County Peanuts: raw, salted, spicy, and fried peanuts
- Brandy’s Soy Candles: craft beer and spirit scented soy candles
- Cherchies Specialty Foods: premium gourmet soups, condiments, jellies, and seasonings
- Cloister Honey: artisan small batched honey infused with flavors such as bourbon, cinnamon, ghost pepper, vanilla, and lavender
- Cypress Bend Vineyards Inc: muscadine wines made in Wagram, NC
- Duplin Winery: variety of sweet wines made in Duplin, NC
- Fabulous Finds Boutique: women’s clothing boutique
- Festival Quilts: beautiful modern cotton quilts
- Hot Sauce Mall: variety of hot sauces
- Jenni K Jewelry: unique handmade jewelry
- Kenny’s Spices: variety of special award winning gourmet spices and seasonings
- NC Fudge: several flavors of handmade fudge
- Murrell’s Salsa: gourmet salsa
- Pecan Jacks Southern Pralines & Brittles: southern pralines, pecans, and brittle
- Sage Harvest Gourmet Jerky: all natural, no sulfites or nitrates jerky
- Southern Buoys: southern t-shirt clothing apparel
- Tennessee Moonshine Cakes: Tennessee Moonshine Cakes, Jams, Honey, and Hot Sauce
- THE CHARLESTON SOAP CHEF: soaps, sugar scrubs, body butter
- Tin Roof Teas: variety of organic loose leaf teas
- Whisker Biscuits: holistic pet treats
For more Information:
Now doesn’t this sound like fun? I hope to see you there! Visit hollydayfair.com for more information. They have an updated list of all the venders, times of operation and location, as well as a list of places to stay if you are visiting!