This is a 25 Delicious Easter Recipe Round Up to help you sweetly celebrate Easter!
Easter Dessert Round Up!
One of my favorite things about Easter is all the lovely fun desserts. This is a fantastic 25 Delicious Easter Dessert Round Up to make your Easter extra special! Included are Easter Cakes, Easter Candy, Easter Dips, and Easter Cocktails! Hope your Easter is sweet!
- Chocolate Easter Cake from Preppy Kitchen: This is lovely sky-high Chocolate Easter Cake recipe inspired by the Cadbury Egg. The chocolate cake is moist and fluffy and I love the bit of coconut you get from the “grass” on top.
- Old Fashioned Easter Egg Candy from Sugar Spun Run: This is an old recipe of Sam’s that has been in her family for many years. The sweet filling is made with mashed potatoes. It sounds a little weird, but don’t shy away…. The filling ends up really sweet and is coated with chocolate. The result: AMAZING!
- Carrot Cake Donuts with Brandy Candied Walnuts by Tasty Ever After: This recipe creates Carrot Cake inspired donuts mixed in with brandy soaked raisins and tops it with sweet cream cheese frosting and brandy candied walnuts. Talk about about a delicious combination!
- Cookie Dough Easter Eggs with M&M’S® from Certified Pastry Aficionado: Chewy edible chocolate chip cookie dough truffles with M&M’S® milk chocolate candies, rolled into egg shapes, and dipped into fun colored candy melts to make them look like Easter eggs.
- The Best Lemon Bar Recipe from A Fork’s Tale: Nothing says spring like the fresh taste of a zesty lemon. Since spring and Easter go hand in hand, this Lemon Bar Recipe is perfect for Easter. The shortbread crust is crunchy and buttery. The center is rich, tart, sweet, and gooey. A light, sugary crackle top seals it together. One bite of these lemon bars is a bit of heaven in your mouth.
- Cadbury Creme Egg Chocolate Lava Cakes from Culinary Ginger: Cadbury creme egg chocolate lava cakes are a chocolate lovers dream. Rich chocolate cake with a molten center of a cadbury cream egg. Your Easter dessert just took a left turn.
- Malted Milk Easter Dip from Dip Recipe Creations: This is an easy 6 ingredient dessert recipe for Easter. If you love malted milk or whopper robin eggs, you will love this Easter Malted Milk Dip!
- Koulourakia Greek Easter Cookies from Wander Cooks: Koulourakia Greek Easter Cookies are light and crumbly like shortbread but not too sweet. They’re perfect with a hot cup of coffee or tea! This Koulourakia recipe is quick and easy to make, with flavours of sweet vanilla, sumac and citrus zest.
- Easy Butterscotch Pudding from Tasty Ever After: These individual pretty puddings are made in a warm water bath. They are creamy, rich, and smooth.
- Easy Cadbury Creme Egg Martini from A Fork’s Tale: This Easy Cadbury Creme Egg Martini Recipe is a delicious tribute to one of the most popular iconic Easter Candies! It is so rich, creamy, and sweet you can drink this cocktail as a dessert.
- Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes from My Gorgeous Recipes: Cadbury creme egg cupcakes with a delicious chocolate sponge and two superlicious icing choices: chocolate and lemon. This is seriously the most delicious Easter treat ever!
- Trompe L’Oeil Eggs and Toast from Blossom to Stem: Lemon pudding “eggs” with lemon curd yolks and fennel seed cake “toasts”. It is a clever Easter dessert.
- Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs by Typically Simple: With just four basic ingredients, these homemade peanut butter eggs are super easy to whip up for Easter! Chocolate and peanut butter…. need I say more?
- Easy No-Bake Venezuelan Bienmesabe from Mommy’s Home Cooking: Ladyfingers soaked in rum syrup and laced with coconut cream. It’s tremendously rich, sweet, and moist. And its delicious coco-nutty cream is to die for. It’s made mainly with coconut milk and La Lechera sweetened condensed milk – a marriage made in heaven – among a few other ingredients.
- Coconut Easter Nests from Bowsessed: These are made of coconut macaroon cookies, that are shaped into little bird nests, filled with melted chocolate and topped with candy coated chocolate eggs. They do not only look cute but are really easy to make and taste delicious!
- Cadbury Creme Egg Dip from Dip Recipe Creations: 5 ingredient dessert dip recipe for Easter made with Cadbury Creme Eggs. This Cadbury Creme Egg Dip will be a hit at your Easter party.
- Russian Easter Paskha from Happy Kitchen Rocks: Traditional Russian Easter paskha, a festive dish made of cottage cheese (tvorog), butter, dried fruits and vanilla.This paskha recipe is healthy and incredibly delicious.
- Easter Pastel-Colored Chocolate Covered Strawberries by Salt and Lavender: These Easter pastel-colored chocolate covered strawberries are an easy and fun sweet treat that adults and kids will love.
- White Chocolate Easter Bark from Marsha’s Baking Addition: A white chocolate layer topped with pink white chocolate, and studded with Cadbury Mini Eggs and white chocolate chips!
- Coconut Macaroon Nests from Trial and Eater: Cute little Coconut Macaroon Nests you can fill with your favorite candy, or use jelly beans or Easter eggs for a fun holiday treat.
- Dreamy Creamy Meyer Lemon Pie from The Unlikely Baker: This dessert is perfectly sweet and tangy, luxuriously smooth and silky. Every bite of this creamy Meyer lemon pie is a burst of bright and vibrant citrus flavor.
- Easter Bird’s Nest Mini Cheesecakes from Fox and Briar: Delicious, silky mini cheesecakes, topped with toasted coconut and mini egg candies make a cute and festive dessert! They delicious and easy to make.
- Lemon Panna Cotta from The View From Great Island: This simple, beautiful, light, no-bake dessert will be perfect for Easter. You can make it dairy free with coconut milk!
- No Bake Easter Cream Egg Ice Box Cake from Food Meanderings: This magical easy Easter Cream Egg Icebox Cake is a glorious, yet simple combination of whipped cream, graham crackers and Easter cream eggs.
- Mini Easter Egg Cakes from Whitbits Kitchen: Mini Easter Egg Cakes are ridiculously cute and perfect for giving to friends and family. Decorate them with fondant or icing to give them an extra special personal touch.
- This is my 25 Easter Recipe Round-Up. I hope you enjoy these cute and sweet recipes. If you would like to create a cute bunny bag to put some of these cute Easter Desserts in, check out my Easy DIY Easter Bunny Gift Bag Tutorial.