My Turkey Spinach Stir Fry Recipe is a great weeknight meal when you are in a hurry. It took less than 30 minutes to make. It is quick, easy, cheap, and delicous. I honestly put this together because I had the ingredients on hand and did not want to go to the store. With a little experimenting, this recipe became a definite winner. It is a bit spicy with a lot of flavor. I hope you enjoy it!
*Cooking Note: Fish Sauce is an essential ingredient with Thai Cooking. It is used like salt in Western cooking and like Soy Sauce in Chinese Cooking. While Fish Sauce is actually made from fish, don’t let that intimidate you. It taste amazing in stir fry dishes. You can find it in the Asian section in the higher end grocery stores such as a Harris Teeter or a Whole Foods Market.
For other great entree recipes, check out: MEDITERRANEAN TUNA PASTA SALAD WITH CAPERS AND OLIVES and OPEN-FACED SHRIMP AND BASIL LASAGNA.
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- ½ cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 tbs Fish Sauce
- 1 tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 tbs Ginger Powder or 1 tsp of Fresh Finely Chopped Ginger
- 3 tbs Soy Sauce
- 1 tbs Sriracha
- 3 cups of Fresh Spinach
- Serve over cooked brown rice.
- In a stick free frying pan, cook ground turkey, onion, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, Siraracha and 2 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- When fully cooked, add fresh spinach and 1 tbs of Soy Sauce. Stir fry together until fully cooked. Serve over brown rice.