This is a five ingredient, easy, delicious Instant Pot Italian Beef Dinner Recipe.
Need an easy, delicious, throw it together meal that comes out tasting AMAZING? Well then I have the recipe for you!
With only 5 ingredients, you will have a delicious Instant Pot Italian Beef Dinner.
This Instant Pot recipe creates a hearty wholesome meal that is perfect for those busy weeknights. Your family is going to love it.You can pretend you worked hard over this meal in the kitchen. If you don’t tell them how easy it is to cook, I won’t either!
*THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE OR REFERRAL LINKS. IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH ONE OF THESE LINKS, I WILL BE COMPENSATED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU. I ONLY SHARE PRODUCTS I USE OR BELIEVE.
After seeing the craze over the Instant Pot IP-LUX60 V3 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker, 6Qt, 1000W (updated model) in the “Food Blog” world I had to check out this device. Was it really as awesome as everyone was saying?
YES, YES, YES!!!!
After playing with it and figuring out how it works, I have been making all kinds of dinners in the Instant Pot IP-LUX60 V3 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker, 6Qt, 1000W (updated model) .
It cuts hours out of my cooking time and creates perfectly moist, tasty meals.
You will be seeing lots of recipes in the future using my Instant Pot. It makes cooking so easy!!!
And I do love good easy recipes such as my Crock-Pot Pepperoncini Pot Roast, Hamburger Soup, and Citrus Infused, Honey and Jalapeño Chicken Yakisoba.
This recipe requires only 5 ingredients!!!! You literally just throw ingredients in the Instant Pot with very minimal prep work and out comes…
this beautiful Instant Pot Italian Beef Dinner that is perfectly cooked and perfectly moist. The tender meat pulls apart with a fork. The dry Spaghetti Sauce mix combined with the juices from the meat and veggies develops a delicious Italian gravy. (Don’t worry it will not taste like spaghetti!)
My daughter LOVED it and she is a very picky eater; so I know your family will too! You are welcome!
- 3lb beef chuck roast
- 3 lbs small red potatoes
- 3 cups carrots
- ¼ cup water
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 packet McCormick thick and zesty spaghetti sauce mix
- Quarter carrots and potatoes.
- Layer potatoes at bottom of Instant Pot.
- Layer carrots over potatoes.
- Add water.
- Layer beef chuck roast over carrots.
- Mix tomato sauce and packet of McCormick thick and zesty spaghetti sauce mix. Pour over roast.
- Cook on meat/stew setting for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, allow steam to naturally release before opening.
- *Note: If you prefer a thicker gravy sauce, remove meat, potatoes, and carrots. Return roast to Instant Pot. Cook on meat/stew setting an additional 5 min. Serve.