Don’t worry! This goblin won’t bite you even if you nibble on him! Easy to make and very tasty; this Halloween Goblin Cheese Ball will be a winner at your next Halloween Party!
This little guy is so ugly, he is cute! He is also fun and easy to make. I have made this little Goblin for several of my Halloween Parties. The kids think he is so cool! They walk up to him with a “wow” expression. The adults like him because he tastes good. The assembly is rather simple.
The ball combines ranch seasoning mix, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and green onions… That is it! It is very uncomplicated, but loaded with lots of cheesy flavor. You can assemble the body or give it to the kids to have fun with. They love filling in the eyes, nose, hair, ears, feet, and mouth. Halloween is the one time of year you can play with your food. So get to playing! You are going to love making this little guy.
*THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE OR REFERRAL LINKS. IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH ONE OF THESE LINKS, I WILL BE COMPENSATED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU. I ONLY SHARE PRODUCTS I USE OR BELIEVE IN.
Have some fun, get a little scary, and create your very own Halloween Goblin Cheese Ball! If you like this Halloween recipe, check out: Creepy Halloween Mexican Layered Dip and Halloween Hotdog Worms!
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 8 oz shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 packet dry Ranch Mix
- 3-4 green onions, sliced thin
- dash of hot sauce
- 8 green olives with pimentos
- 9 toothpicks
- 6 small broccoli crown spears
- 2 tortilla chips
- 1 pepperonchini
- 2 mini carrot sticks
- Combine and mix with electric mixer first five ingredients to create cheese ball. Cover and set for one hour.
- Assemble feet by taking a toothpick through 6 olive and pimentos and insert to bottom of cheese ball.
- Insert a tortilla chip on each side of cheese ball to create ears.
- Slice thin mini carrots and cut into jagged pieces to create mouth.
- Using a toothpick, insert pepperoncini to create nose.
- Using tooth picks, insert olives for mouth.
- Use the broccoli spears to create hair.
- Serve with crackers or vegetables.