Cook this Instant Pot Orange Chicken Recipe in 15 minutes! It is an easy, delicious meal that your whole family will love.
The Orange Chicken Dish at the Asian Restaurants is so yummy. What if you can make it at home in 15 minutes? You read that right!
You can cook this easy, delicious Instant Pot Orange Chicken in 15 minutes.
It will taste so good, you will want to double the recipe to save for leftovers the next day.
*THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE OR REFERRAL LINKS. IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH ONE OF THESE LINKS, I WILL BE COMPENSATED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU. I ONLY SHARE PRODUCTS I USE OR BELIEVE.
I have been so excited to have my Instant Pot IP-LUX60 V3 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker, 6Qt, 1000W (updated model), I have been cooking away! It has been so fun coming up with recipes and figuring out what works and doesn’t. Let me tell you! This recipe works! My husband couldn’t believe how delicious it is.
After I started cooking my brown rice in my Panasonic SR-MS103 5-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker, White, I started throwing together the ingredients of the Orange Chicken in the Instant Pot. It was done before the rice was! I was drooling with anticipation. It smelled so good.
If you have never had Orange Chicken, it is sweet and salty with bites of orange flavor…. And it is GOOD!!!!!!
I served it over a bed of brown rice with a side of steamed broccoli. BAM! Magic in the kitchen. It was all gone in minutes. That is why I suggest you double the recipe if you make this. You will want leftovers the next day!
Try if for yourself. You will love it. You will laugh at how easy it is to make. But you can tell your family you cooked all day in the kitchen making this. If you don’t tell, I won’t! xoxo
If you like this recipe, check out: Instant Pot Italian Beef Dinner, Crock-Pot Pepperoncini Pot Roast Recipe, and Healthy Crockpot Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe.
- 4 chicken breasts
- ¾ cup favorite dark, sweet barbecue sauce
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- ¾ cup orange marmalade
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- chopped green onions for garnish
- Chop chicken breasts into hearty bite size chunks.
- In Instant Pot, add in chopped chicken, barbecue sauce, and soy sauce.
- Cook on high for 4 min.
- When done, fast release steam.
- Take ¼ cup of the barbecue chicken sauce out of instant pot and mix with cornstarch in a small bowl. (This prevents lumps. Cornstarch will thicken sauce.)
- Add cornstarch broth mixture back into Instant Pot.
- Add orange marmalade. Mix well.
- Change setting on Instant Pot to sauté setting and sauté for 6 min.
- Allow it to rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with green onions. Serve over rice, noodles or by itself.